Wednesday, December 9, 2020

2020 Strikes Again

 Will this year never end? And will the new year bring better happenings? I sure hope so. The latest mini disaster here on the farm is septic tank problems... as in a blocked line and then an overfull tank and partially blocked leach lines. I won't go into the gory details but Johnny has spent 4 or 5 days (I've lost count) diagnosing and attempting to fix the problems. Septic tank people can't come for a week. I guess other peoples' tanks are taking advantage of the 2020 curse. But other than the tank pumping, which Johnny can't do, he has solved most of the other issues, much of the time while under the house... no mean feat since there is not room for a person under there. Although I'm skinnier than he is, I declined the job..



Before all the septic issues arose, I finished the wreath making project and mailed off wreaths. All arrived at their destinations sooner than expected, except one, which never arrived. So I sent off another. It arrived yesterday, thank goodness.

Below is the inside of the stock trailer, otherwise known as my work room, before gifting the wreaths.



There are other pretty happenings this month. Most mornings in December thus far have dawned with amazing colors in the sky...

 

Here's to a healthy and disaster-free finale to this "interesting" year.

No comments:

Post a Comment