Thursday, November 19, 2020

A Break in the Rain

Hallelujah! 5 days after writing this, I finally found the magic place to get it out of HTML format so I could actually *see* the photos! But I'll leave it as it is since the photos are pretty self-explanatory. Next post I'll be able to do correctly!

During a break in the rain today I took a walk through our woods. The creek is high. The resident Ruffed Grouse was sounding off... and then running off. Our seasonal pond is now full. On the way back, a Black Phoebe was flycatching from the top of the barn. Later, a flock of Golden-crowned Sparrows were feasting on apples in a tree by the driveway. I have not learned how to integrate photos with descriptions in this new mysterious Blogger format, so you'll have to do it yourself. Hint: I did not get a photo of the Grouse. He left too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment